Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The door on my front loader Bosch washer is locked. How to…

Customer Question
The door on my...

The door on my front loader Bosch washer is locked. How to override?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Bought in 10/09. WFVC5400UC/19

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

All i WANT RIGHT NOW IS TO GET MY COMFORTER OUT BECAUSE IT IS MILDEWING AS WE SPEAK. I CAN GET SOMEONE TO FIX IT BUT THEY ARE ALL BUSY

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is there an override switch?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today. Please give me a few minutes to review your question and prepare your answer. Thank you for your patience.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago

step 1: Remove bottom access panel - click here for instructions

step 2: Release manual door lock - click here for instructions

Now that I have given you an initial answer to your question I would ask at this time that you go ahead and rate my assistance because we are not compensated for our time unless you do. Even after you have rated I will continue to help you at no charge if you have any follow up questions. You rate my assistance by clicking on one of the empty stars located at the top right of your question page on Just Answer. The 5th star to the right is the best rating and I hoped I have earned that. Thank you for seeing to this at this time and then if you have any follow up questions please let me know. Rating my assistance will in no way affect the charges for this service.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago

I see you have viewed that answer and I have not heard back from you and the question is still open is there any thing else I can help you with today?