Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

During the spin cycle, the agitator spins but the tub does…

Customer Question
During the spin cycle...

During the spin cycle, the agitator spins but the tub does not. The laundry gets beat up and is soaking wet.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Without going back down to the basement, the machine is about three years old. We have had this problem with the agitator. There are joints between the top and bottom half that snags strings on running shorts. When the tub rotated, it was usually out of balance and the machine danced around. Now the tub does not rotate.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you happen to have a model number located on a sticker below the lid tucked down underneath (not on the lid itself) by the hinges? It’s really difficult to see because they try to hide it.

GTWN2800D1WW

I'm sorry I don't believe I'll be able to assist you here, so I'll opt out, but that will open this question to all other Experts, and someone will be along shortly to assist you

Gentlemen: I have waited more than 24 hours. I have not received not one bit of information or assistance from your group. I would like a full refund of my $40. I should have learned from the first time I used this service. Sincerely: ***** ********