Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bosch dishwashe r and it's blipping and showing a…

Customer Question
Hi. I have a...

Hi. I have a Bosch dishwashe r and it's blipping and showing a watertap message.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

3 years old but it's a beach house so the dishwasher only works 5 months a year

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's easy yes

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker on the right side of the door and seen if you open the door?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
SHV68TL3UC/04
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
FD950100136

Thank you. So first, try to unplug the dishwasher or flip the circuit breaker off for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If the issue comes back, make sure you have good water pressure to the dishwasher from your house. The only thing left would be a bad electronic water valve which is restricting the water flow so that valve would need to be replaced if everything else checks good. The valve is located in the back left corner where the water line from your house connects to the dishwasher itself.

CLICK HERE for electronic water valve

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?