Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My WFW9151YW Whirlpool washer intermittently fails to start.

Customer Question
My WFW9151YW Whirlpool washer...

My WFW9151YW Whirlpool washer intermittently fails to start. I have replaced both brains and that changed nothing.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 6 yrs old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The add garment light stays on

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

What part numbers have you replaced exactly?