Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have just bought a washsmart Pisher and Paykel and tried…

Customer Question
I have just bought...

I have just bought a washsmart Pisher and Paykel and tried to instal it this evening. It is leaving from the front of the machine and not filling. i have checked the hoses and they look fine. I took out the filter and there was water behind it. There is evidence of water having sprayed into the detergent drawer but not much. What else can i do?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a brand new smartwash fisher and paykel.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It is under warranty so if there is anything more than an installation issue, no.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Wonder if you might read by first post to provide me with some suggestions on what I might do.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

I would suggest you call the place where it was bought and explain the problems, it is under warranty afterall

I find it surprising that they did not offer to deliver and set it up for you

There may be a shipping plug that needs to be removed... did you follow all the directions to the letter ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Gosh, I have never had an appliance delivered and installed. I must be doing something wrong. I did follow all the instructions re removing the transport bolts. Have rung Fisher and Paykel so hoping they will get back to me next week.

Perhaps the Deliver/Install is an Australian thing, but it works for us... and makes the purchase and transport a no brainer unless you have a truck !

Best wishes

Now, before we finish, the Rating System needs you to give a Star Rating in order for the exchange to be finalised, so please give your honest assessment if you feel you had positive outcome.