Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a lg lsc22991st fridge. The icemaker isn't producing…

Customer Question
I have a lg...

I have a lg lsc22991st fridge. The icemaker isn't producing ice.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

8 years? lg lsc22991st

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes water goes to the door, but not the icemaker.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

And i tested the arm / icemaker motor is working

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Billy Olenick, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you out today with your appliance repair. We are on an honor system here and are only paid for our services once you rate us so please don't hesitate to rate me. I will continue to help you through your appliance repair even after you rate me. Thank you.
If you are not getting water to the icemaker the you probably have a bad solenoid on you water inlet valve. You can feel in your icemaker for me and see if you feel ice in you icemaker. The water inlet valve can be tested.
5221JA2006H
This is the part number for the water inlet valve.
https://youtu.be/aXIX73EI1Z4 this is how to test said part