Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a portable air conditioner and it is not cooling down

Customer Question
the small office like it...
I have a portable air conditioner and it is not cooling down the small office like it did last year? Do I change a filter or something?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: several months
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: depends on how complex
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: nope thank you
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

There will be a filter that can be brushed/vacuumed and washed

They are easily removed by definition, however without the Make and Model, it is difficult to tell you precisely

Look for a large fluted panel... behind will be a spun fibre mesh and or fly wire looking screen... remove, vac or wipe/brush, then wash under warm water and dry thoroughly before reinstalling

If you have the model details I may be able to give a better clue... do you have the manual handy ?

John, Home Appliance Technician