John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a frigidaire es300 has range. When baking, the oven

Customer Question

I have a frigidaire es300 has range. When baking, the oven burner will not light unless I turn the temp up to over 400 degrees. At temperatures below, I can smell gas.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 11 years
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Depending on how complicated the fix is
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That's the only issue
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

That's actually a part number. The model starts with letters, not numbers. Can you please look again? Again, it's not on the door itself. The model number is ***** on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door.