Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Frigidare gallery series side by side and the window where…

Customer Question
Frigidare gallery series side...

Frigidare gallery series side by side and the window where ice/water are dispensed will not respond and states that control locked...can I unlock it?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

About 3 - 4 yrs old. mfg date: 6/14

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model FGHC2331PF7

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Yes press and hold the padlock symbol on the lower left corner for 3 seconds to unlock the control .

If you have any questions just reply back to me.