Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My LG front load washers leaking I bought it new 5 years…

Customer Question
My LG front load...

My LG front load washers leaking I bought it new 5 years ago. Is there a seal or something that could be the problem?

Contractor's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

5years I think this is the module number###-##-####095A138104. 101F0773

Contractor's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I'm not sure what you mean the leak is not from the water intake hose or in the discharge hose. What is the TV menu?

Contractor's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

Its during the wash cycle when it is emptying

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I w

ill do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And###-##-####095A138104. 101F0773 is not a model number.

And most washers have several seals that the unit can leak from .

where is the unit leaking from?

Where would the model number be
110kwvq3g095. Wm3360hwca

ok Wm3360hwca is the model number.

Where is the unit leaking from?

Not Sure

Ok you have to be my eyes to tell me where the unit is leaking from since I cannot be in front of the unit.

I do not think you just want me to guess correct?

is it leaking from the front .rear ,left ,right?

It leaks when wash cycle is draning bot not from the discharge hose. It seems to be be more when the detergent does not completely empty the dispenser
We have hard water could that be it?

yes hard water could be part of an issue.

The detergent that your using is it concentrated detergent?

The water is on the left side
it is concentrated

ok and are you diluting the detergent with hot water then pouring it in the dispenser?

No

ok that is one of your issues.

The concentrated detergent is too think for the dispenser , if you do not dilute it the water just goes over the top of the detergent and does not flow the detergent out of the dispenser

Good to know

and of course if it is leaking on the front left corner I would suspect that the detergent is the reason it is leaking water onto the floor.

Let`s try to run a load with you diluting the detergent and let me know if it still leaks or not.

I have used a cleaner...Tide washing machine cleaner ant it seemed to make it worse

are you putting the cleaner in the dispenser or just putting it in the tub and closing the door?

If in the dispenser put it in the washer and close the door.

In the tub

ok and when you say the cleaner make is worse ,I`m assuming you mean the washer is leaking even more is that correct?

I have ran it two times without soap with hot water and it seems to be leaking more

ok so your going to have to run it and watch to see where this leak is , and then reply back to me so I can then assist you on the repair.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?

Master Tech
Master Tech