Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just moved in...have a sub zero 650.... There is a Vacuum…

Customer Question
Just moved in...have a...

Just moved in...have a sub zero 650.... There is a Vacuum Condensor flashing on the temp display. What to do?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sub-Zero is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 10 years...It says Sub Zero. Dual Refrideration System 650

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends...what needs to be done?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

The vacuum condenser means you will need to take a vacuum and vacuum the condenser coil on the unit .

This error code shows up when the condenser coil has gotten too hot.

If you just moved in have you had the door open moving in and out of the home?

Moved in in December, alert just came up. The condenser is on the top of the unit, behind a panel...how does the panel come off?

ok then you did NOT just move in!!

And the upper condenser compartment panel just lift up and out .

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time