Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Panosonic microwave that was in the house when I…

Customer Question
I have a Panosonic...

I have a Panosonic microwave that was in the house when I bought it 17 years ago. The oven always worked fine until this morning when it has a "D" indication that it is in Demo mode. The tray goes around but the oven doesn't heat, nio matter what Temp I set. How can I get rid of the D ??

Contractor's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Microwave oven

Contractor's Assistant: What Panasonic product do you have?

I don't know the model number or anything; it came with the house when I moved in.

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

In trying to get rid of the "D' indication--which seems to mean Demo mode-- I've set different power modes and tried to get it to cook bacon. It won't heat up, although the turntable spins.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

That's all I know!

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you?