John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Panosonic microwave that was in the house when I

Customer Question

I have a Panosonic microwave that was in the house when I bought it 17 years ago. The oven always worked fine until this morning when it has a "D" indication that it is in Demo mode. The tray goes around but the oven doesn't heat, nio matter what Temp I set. How can I get rid of the D ??
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: Microwave oven
JA: What Panasonic product do you have?
Customer: I don't know the model number or anything; it came with the house when I moved in.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?
Customer: In trying to get rid of the "D' indication--which seems to mean Demo mode-- I've set different power modes and tried to get it to cook bacon. It won't heat up, although the turntable spins.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's all I know!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you?