Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Why do you want a $5.00 charge, I just got my fridge today.

Customer Question
Why do you want...

Why do you want a $5.00 charge

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I just got my fridge today. I have never had dealings with you

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

It is brand new the model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have no idea how to do this so I hope you can help me

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

There is a $5.00 deposit on your question due to the fact this is NOT a free web site.

this web site has nothing to do with any appliance manufacture this web site is a DIY appliance repair web site.