Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Why is my middle burner only igniting with half the flame?

Customer Question
Why is my middle...

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

My middle burner on the range top is only lighting up on one side

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Sometimes it happens to the rest of the burners but not often

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

check the small holes in the burner body if they are restricted with food debris then gas will not come out of those holes .

A use a tip cleaner but a paper clip will work also .

Pgb30sst1ss
Pgb930set1ss

Thank you!

Have you cleaned the holes in the burner body?

The holes having some thing in then is the only reason gas would not come out of the holes

I did that and still not lighting

ok the only other thing you can do for the issue is to replace the burner body then .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Surface-Burner-Cap/WB16K10076/2309739?rcaid=1000070

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

I tried replacing the part and can't find that part number for the model number can you tell me what the part number would be ?

I sent you the link in my last post to you!! just copy and paste the Repair clinic .com link in to a new window and open the link .

Sounds good ! Can you help me with my washing machine - Samsung side load - when it's on a spin cycle it's louder than usual

I will be more then happy to assist you on the washer.

But per Just Answer policy you will need to make a second question and just requests me.