Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Why is the clock on my microwave #NN-L931 the only thing…

Customer Question
Why is the clock...

Why is the clock on my microwave #NN-L931 the only thing that stopped working It is about a year old.

Contractor's Assistant: How long have you had your #NN-L931?

About 1 year

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Tried to reset the clock Everything else works

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

Other than my replaced Panasonic just quit all together

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

So do you mean the unit works and heats but that the digital display /clock is dark and not working?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
only the clock display stopped working

I noticed your request for a phone call. Unfortunately, Just Answer has stated that your request has failed due Credit card issues.
BUT I'm happy to continue corresponding with you here on our CHAT as we are now to assist you on your question.

The failure is normally done by the credit card companies because they see two charges to the same company one right after the other.

You will need to contact your credit card company to authorize the charges.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?