Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I used oven cleaner on a warmer that apparently you are not…

Customer Question
I used oven cleaner...

I used oven cleaner on a warmer that apparently you are not supposed to. Of course I did the whole front and sides....Lots of dull streaks. How do I help get the shine back

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

CresCor H135UA11 is the warmer. It is approximately 5 years old. I used Intercon Oven Monster on it.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would hope to be able to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, other than I feel awful....

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

You will NOT get the shine back the oven cleaner chemical has damaged the porcelain oven liner.

The way it is not is the way it will be for the rest of it`s life.

if you have an questions just reply back to me.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time

This is NOT a free web site.