Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dark won't turn on. Since last night. If I can. Can you give…

Customer Question
Dark won't turn on ...

Dark won't turn on

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since last night

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can you give me some help on what's wrong It's only three yrs old

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

you given me as to any idea as to what appliance your question is on !1

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
There is no power

what is the appliance that your question is on ?

Is it a washer ,dryer ,microwave ,refrigerator What?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I want to cancel. 8-1-2017
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I shouldn't be charged anything since I received no info.

How can I give you any information when you have not even given me an idea to what appliance your question is even on!!