Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpool washer takes over an hour to complete a wash --

Customer Question
My whirlpool washer takes...

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

We purchased the washer in March of this year 2017-- model # WTW 5000D

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just what do I do?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

What is your question?

I do not see that you have asked a questions about your washer .

only that you have stated that the washer runs for over an hour.

and yes that is correct , depending upon the cycles and options you have selected this model can run in a cycle for up to 126 minutes.

which is 2 hours and 6 minutes.

That is the way the unit is designed .

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time