Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

All the buttons are flashing it stop heating now it will not…

Customer Question
All the buttons are...

All the buttons are flashing it stop heating now it will not start model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

It's a kenmore.no it's never done this before.it was made in 2005

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Hopefully it's a easy fix we just bought it used.it so dirty and I clean it up but it did work.i used it 3x then this happen

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
8/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Have you unplugged the unit for over 5 minutes then plugged it back in to reboot the electronic control board?

If not let`s do that first. then let me know what happens please!