Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE fridge that's been plugged in for days. It's…

Customer Question
I have a GE fridge...
I have a GE fridge that's been plugged in for days. It's blowing but not getting cold in the fridge or freezer. What's wrong with it? And how do I fix it? Model number GSH25JSTF SS
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

If you pull the refrigerator out and remove the lower back panel, is the fan running next to the big black round compressor? And if you touch the compressor is is room temperature, warm, or blazing hot?

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?