Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have norcold refrig in my motorhome running ok but temp only…

Customer Question
Have norcold refrig in...

Have norcold refrig in my motorhome running ok but temp only goes to 44 degrees any suggestions what might the problem

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Three weeks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Will be ok to run it this way

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/2/2017
Appliance Technician: RJ, Appliance Tech. replied 1 year ago
RJ
RJ, Appliance Tech.

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What is the model number of the Norcold??

Thanks, Robert