Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a new (4 month old) Whirpool fidge and the ice maker…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new (4 month old) Whirpool fidge and the ice maker doesn't work at all. A service tech came out yesterday and put in a total new ice maker. As of today - still no ice. Any ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I bought it in March 2017.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model WRF993FIFM

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Ice maker worked ok in the beginning. Water still works on the door, just no ice

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

If you feel in top of the icemaker doe you feel any water or ice in the cube cavities?