John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My washer is only 2 weeks old but won't go through the

Customer Question

My washer is only 2 weeks old but won't go through the cycles. I have washed 2 small loads when it first arrived -- then my husband had to work to level it -- since then it hasn't functioned correctly.
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Whirlpool M72632716 NEW
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: We don't know what to do. I've tried everything in the booklet under Troubleshooting.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I thought I read that if you left the lid open for over 2 min., the machine would drain. It doesn't.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

All you say is that the washer isn't "working correctly". What does that mean?