Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Maytag refrigerator is leaking water from under the

Customer Question
My Maytag refrigerator is...

My Maytag refrigerator is leaking water from under the freezer. Model #MFF2558VEM10, S/N K24913840. No ice building up on bottom of freezer.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Approx 4 yrs old. Model number given in my original message.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so. Freezer defrost drain was plugged in the past, had that repaired.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
8/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

so your saying that the unit is leaking from under the refrigerator is that correct?

ok so under the unit you have the defrost drain pan and the water inlet valve connection .

I noticed your request for a phone call. Unfortunately, Just Answer has stated that your request has failed due Credit card issues.
BUT I'm happy to continue corresponding with you here on our CHAT as we are now to assist you on your question.

You must have a problem with your credit card processing. Just skip the phone call and lets do it online.

can you pull the unit out away from the wall and remove the inspection cover to see where this water is coming from?

No the issue is your credit card company ,they see two charges to the same company one right after another and they block the second charge until you clear it with them , common issue

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?