Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ice and water are continually running. Sub Zero No. CT36GS-3…

Customer Question
Ice and water are...

Ice and water are continually running

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Sub Zero No. CT36GS-3 Unit is 8 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just need the way to stop the water & ice from running on its own.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
8/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Shut the water supply off to the unit. That may be in your basement or below the machine. There is a water line that runs to it and there is a shut off to turn that off. Get to that and shut it off until you can get it serviced.

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.