Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Tyler, are you there to answer a question?

Customer Question
Hello Tyler, are you there...
Hello Tyler, are you there to answer a question?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
7/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Yes, I am here. What question do you have?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's about load size in washing clothes. I realized I have been using the large load size for small loads, although I am using the appropriate amount of detergent for the extra water. I also dry them in the hot dryer. Would this practice affected the cleanliness of the clothes? I hope the extra water didn't mean I was not getting my clothes clean.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I do an extra rinse also.

Both options actually wash the clothes better, it's just less environmentally friendly. That's the only trade off.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Which is better?

I'm not sure what you mean? It's your choice, more water and wash the clothes better---or use more water. You're the one paying for the water.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Did I compromise the cleanliness of the clothes washing the small amount of clothes in large load size of water?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Would the clothes get as clean if I selected the wrong size load? I selected large when I should have selected small.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
In other words, I was washing small loads and selecting the "large" size load on the dial.

And again, that's completely fine. It will actually wash them and rinse them better with more water.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Oh, OK, thank you!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Have a good evening.

No problem and you have a good evening too.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?