Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

No water is coming into my dishwasher, I'm not sure. Where…

Customer Question
No water is coming...

No water is coming into my dishwasher

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

I'm not sure. Where would the model number be?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if it is easy

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the TUB (not the door itself) and can be seen if you open the door so that I can better assist you?

KUDS03FTSS2

Can you select different cycles and options? it just won't start? Or do you hear it start but it runs with no water? or???

it said I had to update payment info. I did, and now I cannot hit the please call button

Unfortunately I can't send the option either but it usually updates and corrects after a bit if you still wanted a phone call.

Thanks anyway. I don't want to sign up for a monthly service. I was just trying to determine if it was something easy, or if I needed to call a plumber

ok good luck.