Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung French door refrig, model RF24FSEDBSR/AA.

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung French door refrig, model RF24FSEDBSR/AA. Took the ice bucket out to defrost the ice maker (which I do about every 3 weeks) but now I can't get the bucket back in. I've tried turning the forks and the wheel on the back of the bucket but no luck. Any ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Less than 2 years old. It's actually a warranty replacement that had the exact same problem as this unit, icing up. The model number I gave you is right off the unit. It's a French door, counter depth unit.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, as long as we're only talking about re-inserting the ice bucket.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, if the ice bucket goes back in I'm happy. I've given up on the ice maker icing up problem.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?