John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

What is cost, Whats the rest mean, Just started. I have

Customer Question

What is cost
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Appliance Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: Whats the rest mean
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Just started. I have maytag neptune front load washer. The times on the carious cycles are way off.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Oh yes it as purchased in 7/2007
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Im very mechanically inclined so yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

This question is $28, would you like to continue? And what is the problem with your washer exactly if you wanted to continue? What is the model number?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Well it looks like you went a head and charged my card the additional $23 according to an email I received so what is your answer
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No just give me amswer here
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

That is in your JustAnswer account. You don't have to continue if you don't want to. If you wanted to continue I would need the model number of your washer and I need to know what is wrong. I can't just guess at what washer you have and what is wrong.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How do I get into the answer account?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have a maytag MAH6500AWW front load washer about 10 years old