Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

What is cost, Whats the rest mean, Just started. I have

Customer Question
What is cost Contractor's...

What is cost

Contractor's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Appliance Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Whats the rest mean

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just started. I have maytag neptune front load washer. The times on the carious cycles are way off.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Oh yes it as purchased in 7/2007

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Im very mechanically inclined so yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 6 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

This question is $28, would you like to continue? And what is the problem with your washer exactly if you wanted to continue? What is the model number?

Well it looks like you went a head and charged my card the additional $23 according to an email I received so what is your answer
No just give me amswer here

That is in your JustAnswer account. You don't have to continue if you don't want to. If you wanted to continue I would need the model number of your washer and I need to know what is wrong. I can't just guess at what washer you have and what is wrong.

How do I get into the answer account?
I have a maytag MAH6500AWW front load washer about 10 years old
John, Home Appliance Technician