Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Second opinion] how to move the dividers in the freezer

Customer Question
sectionJA: What's the make and...
Second opinion] how to move the dividers in the freezer sectionJA: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?Customer: whirlpool wrf535smbm00JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?Customer: yes if possibleJA: Anything else we should know to help you best?Customer: the store from which we purchased the unit could not determine how to separate the partitions without braking them --- I would not do that -- that is the reason for the question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the partitions are in the whirlpool parts book page 15 shelf item #7 and #8 the side part that connect onto, the front to back part, has at least 4 clips -- how to depress all 4 at once and I do not want to break the back end of the front to back part -- I can not pry what appears to be the back clip -- which part of the clip is the moveable part of the clip
8/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician

I'm assuming you are referring to part number W10241046 - go to www.repairclinic.com and put that part number in to see a picture of it. It appears only the left side ( as it is shown on the picture ) is what needs to be released . The right side is not moveable.