Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Kenmore stove model 880.665124P0 The temp is set at

Customer Question
Kenmore stove model###-##-####0...

Kenmore stove model###-##-####0 The temp is set at celcious. How do I change to Farenheight?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

10 years and that is the exact model # Part # for the manual is LIT9758020A Serial # is RR3010429 Type P30

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

All online info says to use the up/down toggle buttons. There is none on this model

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 11 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

What buttons do you have on the display?