Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a GE toaster oven at a garage sale,( no

Customer Question
I bought a GE...

I bought a GE toaster oven at a garage sale,( no instructions)I need istrctions on how to use the bake option' It is model no. TR9200 8403'

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It s called GE continuous-clean Toaster oven n o idea how old it is b ut it works great for toasting so I assume the rest worrks too.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

All I need is some instructions on how to use the bake option, booklet or emai ccopy.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thats all the info I have on it, sorry.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
8/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Elliott Oxton, Handyman replied 1 year ago
Elliott Oxton
Elliott Oxton, Handyman

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I have worked on appliance maintenance for over 15 years. I look forward to assisting you today.

With some of the older GE appliances there is not much information left online. It may take me a little while but i am confident i can find you the information you need.

Would you be able to send a picture of the oven that you have got? That will help me to make sure i find the right manual for you.

Thanks for your help.

Elliott