Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My fridge was working fine, I pulled it out to clean and…

Customer Question
My fridge was working...

My fridge was working fine, I pulled it out to clean and dust behind it. It's a 2 dr Whirlpool, the ice maker was doing fine, but when I pushed the fridge back I think I pinched the water supply, it quit making ice, doesn't put water in the tray and I have pulled it out and theres no pinch in the hose, I can see, so It has to be in the fridge also it leaked a little water on the same side as the ice maker under the fridge one time. Help I am a lady 72 years old please don't get too tecnecial

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Made in 05, I will get the model numberEdschoxkbo3

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Serial # ss1328425

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Where should I look for the kink, and how do I get inside the fridge to find the kink, which part comes off to expose it?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
7/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And Edschoxkbo3 is not a model number .

I think you have read it in correctly

I think it is a model number of