Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My cambro stop showed LP locks unlocks that it, 1 hour,

Customer Question
My cambro stop showed...

My cambro stop showed LP locks unlocks that it

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

1 hour

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It about 1/4 full of water

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Well I have load of wet cioths

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/31/2017
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me a few moments to review your question.

Please post model number.