Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I take the front panel so I can get to the drain out…

Customer Question
How do I take...

How do I take the front panel so I can get to the drain out of the tub into the pump. It's plugged and I am in a remote part of Alaska so it is extremely difficult to take the BOSCH Washer to the dealer. BOSCH WAT 28402UC

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Less than one year (10-12-16)

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I washed a cheap rug and it released a LOT of fiber and plugged the drain up REALLY GOOD!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

What is the numbers after the UC/?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?