Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dryer has had three heating sensors. this last one lasted…

Customer Question
My dryer has had...

My dryer has had three heating sensors. this last one lasted one week.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Model dv218aebxaa serial 902951r eight years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The vent is clear

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Which one just lasted a week?

Do you have a part number or a location with in the dryer?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?