Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Are you a sharp miroewave technician, smc1585bb, appliance,

Customer Question
Are you a sharp...

Are you a sharp miroewave technician

Contractor's Assistant: What Sharp model do you have? How old is it?

Smc1585bb

Contractor's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sharp? What happened right before this?

Since I ought it 2 weeks ago I don't know how to bril fish in convection mode

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know if I can wrap in foil the fish and broil it in convection

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 6 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

As long as your using the manual convection cooking, you can put foil inside. That means you press the Convect pad and then set the temperature, and enter the cooking time, then press start. If you use one the automatic mix cooking options, then you can NOT use foil inside the microwave.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc