Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I am in Monterrey Mexico, my old whirlpool drain pump

Customer Question
Hello JA: Hi. How can I...
Hello
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I am in Monterrey Mexico
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: my old whirlpool drain pump W10130913 does not work any more and i remove and install a new one W10730972 does not fill water what i can do the repair men say need to bye a new unit card board
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: MWFW9550WL00
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: tanks
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

The drain pump has nothing to do with the washer filling with water.

Do you have a Volt-Ohm meter and know how to use it? to be able to do any component or voltage testing

I thing so

Ok And do you have the Hot and Cold water supply turned on to the washer?

sorry i can call you i am out side US and if there is a additional charges i can not pay for tanks any way have a nice day

I did not send you the phone prompt that is done automatically by the web site NOT I!

oh yes I check that full open and look for clean filters

ok so then when you turn the unit on it should lock the door ,then unlock the door for 5 seconds then bring in COL:D water for 5 seconds then relock the door and start the cycle you have programmed.

Doe the washer lock the door?

stay in the lock door and does not do anything
I run the diagnostics test and show F20 and F34
you can send me the instructions step by step to my E mail***@******.***
the repairman how came to see the washer he change the drain pump W10130913 for new one W10730972
Tanks Woody

ok you have a faulty door latch /lock switch.

You will need to replace the switch assembly.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Door-Lock/WPW10253483/1515091?replacedManufacturerPartNumber=8540772?rcaid=1000070

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time

Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech