Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I need some help. Every load that comes out of my washing…

Customer Question
I need some help...

I need some help. Every load that comes out of my washing machine has residue from the detergent. I have cleaned the machine and sanitized it. I am very vigilant about the amount of detergent I use and have even switched to premeasured packets. I have NEVER had an issue like this with any machine i have had. Do I need to have a technichian come in and service

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Matag profile top loader the largest cap[acity and the machinge is about 3 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have no idea what needs to be done

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No except it happens with every load regardless of size, water temp or setting

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

John, Home Appliance Technician