John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have an AGA Legacy 36 range purchased in 2008. Two of the

Customer Question

We have an AGA Legacy 36 range purchased in 2008. Two of the range burners will not light (Left rear and Right front) There is gas, but the igniters do not "click" on these positions.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: They have been out for a week or two. It happened after my wife cleaned the range.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I was trying to, but I am having difficulty raising the top. I removed the round head, hex screws. There are four additional nuts at the rear which I have not loosened. I thought that the front of the top would be a little loose, but it is still tight. I'm not sure removing the nuts in the rear will free up the top for removal.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: Appliance
Expert:  David Bowden replied 2 months ago.

Hello.. my name is ***** ***** I can help answer your questions, would you like me to try?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave