Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a jean air oven with stove top electric. The control…

Customer Question
I have a jean...

I have a jean air oven with stove top electric. The control panel states power loss and clock but non of the touch buttons work. the stove top does work. I have turned off the circuit breaker for 3 minutes (several times) and restarted and it doesn't help. I can not find the model number..

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

It has not done this before and I can not find the make and model number. the microwave on the top is model JMV8208

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can...yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is electric

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 6 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Please give me the full model number, there should be three letters at the end of the model number such as JMV8208AAB

Thanks.

John, Home Appliance Technician