Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a electric Maytag Stove I purchased a few months ago.

Customer Question
I have a electric...

I have a electric Maytag Stove I purchased a few months ago. It was a display on the showroom floor at a Kitchen and Bathroom store. I love it but ...I drop a salt shaker yesterday and it caught the front edge -top. Not sure how to repair?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2009 Black electric (conventional oven)

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I can...just don't know what product to buy - it is a small chip and just want to paint over it. Unless there is another method for repair?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can send a picture? Would that help?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 11 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

They make special appliance/stove touch up paint specifically for that purpose below is the link to order some.

Maytag Range/Stove/Oven Touch-Up Paint 72032 - click here to order

Now that I have given you an initial answer to your question I would ask at this time that you go ahead and rate my assistance because we are not compensated for our time unless you do. Even after you have rated I will continue to help you at no charge if you have any follow up questions. You rate my assistance by clicking on one of the empty stars located at the top right of your question page on Just Answer. The 5th star to the right is the best rating and I hoped I have earned that. Thank you for seeing to this at this time and then if you have any follow up questions please let me know. Rating my assistance will in no way affect the charges for this service.

Wait - this is not MAYTAG REPAIR? That's what I login ...pretty tricky how you all just jumped in there. I may report this to the Better Business Bureaur
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 11 months ago

This is just a service that helps you troubleshoot and repair whatever appliance problem you are having, we are in no way affiliated with whirlpool/maytag corp aside from having certified maytag appliance techs that help you online. You clicked on a google ad most likely when you typed in maytag repair,,buy ya anyway if you order the paint I linked you to that will fix your problem, thanks.