Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

At first the dial spun, I reset per the manual and it worked…

Customer Question
At first the dial...

At first the dial spun, I reset per the manual and it worked for a few minutes. Now t here is no power to the unit

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Just started last week this is the 2000s machine installed in our rv

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If at all possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I've reset the breaker, unplugged for several minutes and unplugged in. No changes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Wd 2000 s

ok that is NOT a model number either.

Whom is the manufacture of this appliance?

How about energy star?
The manual says Splendide 2000 s as the model

whet type of an appliance is this?

How about wd 802 co or wd 2000 sna

I will opt out I find nothing on any of those numbers.

Ok so any suggestions?
Where to get abswers