Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My refrigerator has stopped cooling for the second time. The…

Customer Question
My refrigerator has stopped...

My refrigerator has stopped cooling for the second time. The first time, three weeks ago, I emptied it and the freezer and discovered that the freezer was working, but no air was being blown into the fridge on top. After defrosting it completely, ice that was probably blocking the air flow melted and it worked fine. Also, for the past year, it occasionally leaks water out of the front corner onto the floor. I have not found the source of that occasinaql leak.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

It is about 8 years old and the model #EB9SHKXVQ03 and the serial #K12567040

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It depends on how involved and how much the techician would charge.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
7/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

If you open up the refrigerator or freezer door, do you see ice or water on the floor inside the refrigerator or freezer under the bottom bin?