Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a electrolux Icon Stove Top and i get F7 and O2. Can…

Customer Question
Hi, i have a...

Hi, i have a electrolux Icon Stove Top and i get F7 and O2. Can you tell me what it means?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's 4 yrs and i have 2 different numbers. Either E636C70FSS OR NF21314775

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if i can.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It has done this more than once and i usually turn the power off and turn it back on but this time its not working.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
7/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

So unfortunately F702 is the error you're getting and it means that your touch control panel has shorted out. Try to flip the breaker off for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, you'll need to order and replace the entire touch control panel I'm sorry to say.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?