Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Lost connection was talking with tech about GE GSD 281

Customer Question

lost connection was talking with tech about GE GSD 281 dimensions
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 1973 was when the place was built not been changed since Only number is ***** on plate is GSD281 then serial number
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no just want to purchase a new GE that will fix into the space will have the system installed by people from whom I purchase but need to get correct size
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no anything I can provide you to assist you let me go look at plate again and see if I can see other model numbers wait one
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

The dimensions of this dishwasher are 24" wide, 24" deep, and the height is adjustable between 33" and 35".

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?