Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

This morning, our Maytag Refrigerator motor kept shutting on…

Customer Question
This morning, our Maytag...

This morning, our Maytag Refrigerator motor kept shutting on and off. I threw the circuit breaker to see if it would reset, and now the refrigerator is not running at all.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

4/2010. Model 4mEFL2569VEW

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
7/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 11 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Please send me the model number of the refrigerator the one you listed is not a good model number, the model number is ***** on the serial tag on the inner refrigerator wall and has the model and serial number listed on it, I will need the model number off that tag. Also is the compressor still trying to start and just kicking on and off or is the unit doing nothing at all now, thanks.