John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

This morning, our Maytag Refrigerator motor kept shutting on

Customer Question

This morning, our Maytag Refrigerator motor kept shutting on and off. I threw the circuit breaker to see if it would reset, and now the refrigerator is not running at all.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 4/2010. Model 4mEFL2569VEW
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 2 months ago.

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Please send me the model number of the refrigerator the one you listed is not a good model number, the model number is ***** on the serial tag on the inner refrigerator wall and has the model and serial number listed on it, I will need the model number off that tag. Also is the compressor still trying to start and just kicking on and off or is the unit doing nothing at all now, thanks.