John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have Whirlpool cabrio H2low. It's not starting after

Customer Question

We have Whirlpool cabrio H2low. It's not starting after being away for 7 months. Call me at 508-385- 4945.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It's about 6 yrs.old. The light (lid light ) does not go off.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No We need a technician today.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I would like your service today for repair.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 2 months ago.

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Unfortunately we are just an online service to give you the information you need to troubleshoot and repair the problem yourself, we do not send technicians out to your home, you would need to call a local repair service for that. However if you would like to fix the issue yourself let me know and I can help, thanks.