Elliott Oxton
Elliott Oxton,
Experience:  Lead engineer at eoxtongasservice
98667351

I search te manual of a Miele WDA 210 WPM type HW07 washing

Customer Question

Hello Kelly,
I search te manual of a Miele WDA 210 WPM type HW07 washing machine.
Can i purchase the service manual ?thanks and greetings
Tom
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Elliott Oxton replied 2 months ago.

Hi Tom,

My name is ***** ***** I have worked with appliance maintenance for over 15 years. I am confident that i can help you resolve your issue.

Is it just the service manual that you require? I will look into this right away for you.

Warm regards,

Elliott

Hi Tom,

It seems like you need to be a registered technician in order to be able to download the manuals for Miele. They try not to make their manuals readily available to stop people who are not registered technicians or installers from working on their appliances hoping that you take out their service contract.

Your best option would be to contact Miele themselves or one of their service partners. They may be willing to pass you a one off manual.

I am seeing if i can source the manual for you also. I have found one manual which may be what you are looking for anyway. I found it through a Dutch Miele service partner. Is this what you are looking for? I hope that this helps you out with your washing machine.

Im sorry this is perhaps not the answer that you want to hear but this is not unusual that companies like this try to withhold their technical and service manuals.

If i hear anymore from Miele i will get back to you straight away.

I have made an option open for you to rate my response back to you. I would be grateful if you could give me a 5 star rating or whatever you think is appropriate by clicking on the stars above. This is the only way i receive compensation for the time i spend researching and answering your questions so i really appreciate your feedback.

We will be able to continue discussing this topic even after you have rated me.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards,

Elliott

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Dear technician that air conditioning machines, am in recovery and have just 28 euro paid for retrieval of a service manual and not for a manual! How come you manual for Miele washing machine on your site as an example?
greetings
Tom

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your response. I apologise but there seems to be some kind of misunderstanding on my part. I thought your question was whether you could buy a service manual for the Miele washing machine mentioned above. Do you have a question regarding an Air conditioning machine?

In answer to your question: you cannot buy Miele Service manuals as Miele do not make them available for public circulation. This is something which is out of our control. I am not familiar with any manual which is shown on Justanswer website but i will inform the mediators that this may be misleading.

Again i am very sorry for this news regarding the manual and sorry that the manual i have sent you is not adequate for your situation.

Please let me know how I can assist you further.

Warm regards,

Elliott

Dear *****,

I have recieved this response from Miele regarding the manuals. This is all the information they are willing to provide:

Miele are now a paperless company, if you would like a manual for your washing machine please see the link below.

Type in your washing machine model number and you can download the manual and if you wish to print it off you can, or keep it for an electric copy

https://www.miele.co.uk/domestic/customer-information-385.htm#p510

Any questions please call on +44303(###) ###-####/strong>

I hope that this helps you to find what you are looking for. Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Warm regards,

Elliott