How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 13453
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I have a discontinued Frigidaire fridge, am I able to

Customer Question

If I have a discontinued Frigidaire fridge, am I able to replace parts like the crisper? I have broken the bottom crisper drawer for fridge and I'm trying to replace it
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: it is the FRT12B2DK I believe its 2005 as the sticker inside states "date 200511"
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes... I've moved out of the house, and my land lord is asking for a replacement to the drawer! It was a simple drawer that could slide in and out.. so I don't know about any installation
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just any ideas as to where I can look for this kind of thing! I was going to call frigidaire but they are closed on sunday
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!