John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

If I have a discontinued Frigidaire fridge, am I able to

Customer Question

If I have a discontinued Frigidaire fridge, am I able to replace parts like the crisper? I have broken the bottom crisper drawer for fridge and I'm trying to replace it
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: it is the FRT12B2DK I believe its 2005 as the sticker inside states "date 200511"
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes... I've moved out of the house, and my land lord is asking for a replacement to the drawer! It was a simple drawer that could slide in and out.. so I don't know about any installation
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: http://www.frigidaire.ca/Owner-Center/Product-Support--Manuals/?productCode=FRT12B2DK Just any ideas as to where I can look for this kind of thing! I was going to call frigidaire but they are closed on sunday
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!