Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

If I have a discontinued Frigidaire fridge, am I able to…

Customer Question
If I have...

If I have a discontinued Frigidaire fridge, am I able to replace parts like the crisper? I have broken the bottom crisper drawer for fridge and I'm trying to replace it

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is the FRT12B2DK I believe its 2005 as the sticker inside states "date 200511"

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes... I've moved out of the house, and my land lord is asking for a replacement to the drawer! It was a simple drawer that could slide in and out.. so I don't know about any installation

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Http://www.frigidaire.ca/Owner-Center/Product-Support--Manuals/?productCode=FRT12B2DK Just any ideas as to where I can look for this kind of thing! I was going to call frigidaire but they are closed on sunday

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
7/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!